The SP-800 pump is a highly economical volumetric infusion pump, built for safe and easy operation. Highly accurate infusion rates ensure patient safety and optimum therapeutic effect.
- Unique door-free design
- LCD Display
- Accurate fluid delivery
- Infusion speed adjustable.
- Built in rechargeable lithium battery.
- Audio alarms: infusion completion, occlusion, air bubble, low battery, control abnormal, installation error, AC power supply.
- Bolus: 600ml/h
- Flow rate range: 1-600ml/h
- Volume limit: 1-9999 ml
- KVO flow rate:1ml/h, keep vein open KVO rate
- Power supply: AC100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 25VA
- Water Proof: IP *I
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium polymer battery,7.4 V，1650mAh
- Electrical safety: compliance with the requirements of IEC 60601-1.
- Max. Power consummation: 25W
- Battery recharge: When the pump is connected to the AC power, the battery will automatically recharge About 8-14 hours to recharge fully Can run for more than 5 hours continuously after fully recharged.
- Fuse Type:220V 2A*2，12V 2A*2
- Display or information: Flow rate, volume limit, accumulated volume, power indicator light, bed No., air, occlusion, empty.
- Alarm function: Infusion completion, occlusion, air bubble, low battery, control abnormal, no AC power supply, installation error.
- Max. size of outer shell:120*140*190 mm-length* width* height
- Max. weight:＜2.5 kg
- Classification: Type B.
- Outer shell material: ABS plastic
- Operating condition: Environment temperature:+5℃- +40℃,atmosphere pressure 50-106kPa,related humidity 30%-90%
- Storage and transport condition: Environment temperature -15℃- +50℃，atmosphere pressure 50-106kPa，relative humidity 30%-90%.
- Applicable infusion pipe: All standard infusion pipe use “double dove” to test