A Ryle’s nasogastric tube is a narrow-bore tube passed into the stomach via the nose. It is used for short or medium-term nutritional support, and also for aspiration of stomach contents – eg, for decompression of intestinal obstruction. The use of a nasogastric tube is suitable for enteral feeding for up to six weeks. Polyurethane or silicone feeding tubes are unaffected by gastric acid and can therefore remain in the stomach for a longer period than PVC tubes, which can only be used for up to two weeks.
|Silicone Ryle’s Stomach Tube||PVC Ryle’s Stomach Tube|
|Product NO.||Size(Fr)||Length(mm)||Product NO.||Size(Fr)||Length(mm)|
1. Can be made of different material as: silicone, PU and PVC.
2. X-ray /radio-opaque line is available for accurate placement.
3. Tube end is sealed with stainless steel balls to assist the catheter indwelling in a certain place.
4. Single-use, convenient and safe.
5. With CE, ISO certificate approved.
6. Free samples are available to check quality at first