70% Alcohol Waterless Hand Sanitiser
Why PRISTINE® HSS70? The formulation of our product is based on well documented research on each component and its efficacy. The key active ingredient in PRISTINE® HSS70 is Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) a widely used medical disinfectant and antiseptic used to disinfect skin, wounds, hands and surgical instruments before surgery. Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) came into medical use in the 1950’s and is listed on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
CHG is active against Gram-positive and Gram-negative organisms, facultative anaerobes, aerobes and yeasts. Like other cation-active compounds, Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) remains on the skin. CHG residue will remain active for up to 4 hours on skin and most surfaces. This is why we have combined CHG with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol in our PRISTINE® HSS70 hand sanitiser to ensure the effectiveness of our product beyond just the sanitizing effects of alcohol.
- Broad spectrum disinfectant
- Quick drying, waterless hand sanitizer
- Non-toxic, Non-corrosive, Non-staining, Non-irritating, Non-sticky
- SANS 1597:2013
70% Alcohol, 0.5% Chlorhexidine Gluconate(CHG) and inert ingredients up to 100%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Spray on to hands
- Rub solution over hands vigorously, ensuring complete coverage, especially around nail area, finger tips and in-between fingers
- Wait for hands to air dry