No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
A stomach tube is a medical device used to provide nutrition to people who cannot obtain nutrition by mouth, are unable to swallow safely, or need nutritional supplementation. The state of being fed by a stomach tube is called gavage, enteral feeding or tube feeding. Placement may be temporary for the treatment of acute conditions or lifelong in the case of chronic disabilities. A variety of stomach tubes are used in medical practice. They are usually made of polyurethane(PU) or silicone or polyvinyl chloride(PVC).
|Silicone Stomach Tube||PU Stomach Tube||PVC Stomach Tube|
|Product NO.||Size(Fr)||Length(mm)||Product NO.||Size(Fr)||Length(mm)||Product NO.||Size(Fr)||Length(mm)|
|Silicone Nasogastric Tube / Feeding Tube Size: 5FR、6.5FR、8FR.|
1. Different medical grade material for choice: silicone, PU and PVC.
2. No fiber and crumbs will drop during surgery, no re-infection.
3. Super liquid absorption ability and the absorption is 7-9 times its weight.
4. Convenient to place and take out and can be easily cut accordingly.
5. With CE, ISO13485 certificate approved.
6. Free samples are available.
Disposable aseptic gastric tube is mainly used for clinical emergency and critical patients to infuse liquid medicine, drink or flush into the stomach through oral cavity, and suck out liquid and gas.
Fushan stomach tube meets the market demand, can provide a variety of different materials, high quality products, reliable service.