Leptospira IgG/IgM Combo Rapid Test
The OnSite Leptospira IgG/IgM Combo Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay that can be performed within 15-20 minutes by minimally skilled personnel, and without the use of laboratory equipment.
This test is intended to be used for the simultaneous detection and differentiation of IgG and IgM antibodies to Leptospira interrogans (L. interrogans) in human serum, plasma or whole blood. It is intended to be used as a screening test by professionals, and provides a preliminary test result to aid in the diagnosis of infection with L. interrogans. Any interpretation or use of this test result must also rely on other clinical findings as well as on the professional judgment of health care providers.
Recommended for use:
- Any person presenting with clinical signs or symptoms consistent with acute infection with interrogans including: high fever, headache, chills, muscle aches, vomiting, jaundice, red eyes, abdominal pain, diarrhea, skin rash
- After exposure to a known contaminated source
- Accuracy: 100% specificity and 100% sensitivity in comparison with a reference rapid test on the market
- Cross Reactivity: No false positive results were observed on specimens from TP, HIV, Dengue, TB, Typhoid Ab , HBsAg, HCV Ab, HEV Ab, H.P Ab, HAV, HCG, RF, ANA, HAMA
- Interference: No interference were seen with substances: Salicylic acid: 4.34 mmol/L; Glucose: 55 mmol/L; Sodium citrate: 3.8 %; Heparin: 3,000 U/L; Creatinine: 442 μmol/L; Bilirubin: 20 mg/dL; EDTA: 3.4 μmol/L; Hemoglobin: 2g/L; Human IgG: 1000 mg/dL; AlbuminL 60 g/L
- Shelf life: 24 month
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device
- One desiccant
- 5 μL capillary tubes
- Sample diluent (REF SB-R0101, 5 mL/bottle)
- One package insert (instruction for use)