Influenza A/B Rapid Test with Positivia External Control CE
This new kit combines CTK’s Influenza A/B Rapid Test (strip) and CTK’s Positivia Influenza A/B Rapid Test Control Kit.
The OnSite Influenza A/B Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection and differentiation of Influenza A virus, including H5N1 and H1N1, and Influenza B virus in nasal/throat/nasopharyngeal swab or nasopharyngeal aspirate/wash specimens.
Good Laboratory Practice recommends using external controls, positive and negative, to ensure the proper performance of the assay.
The Positivia Influenza A/B Rapid Test External Control Kit is intended for use with the Influenza A/B Rapid Test as external assay controls to monitor test performance.
- OnSite Influenza A/B Rapid Test
- Single test that reliably detects the most common types of Influenza – type A and B virus, including H1N1 (swine flu) and H5N1 (bird flu)
- High quality, approved for sale in Europe through CE marking
- Comfortable and durable, with a small, soft swab tip that is ideal for use with children
- Initial patient care action can begin during patient’s visit as results are available within 10 minutes
Positivia Influenza A/B Rapid Test Control Kit
- Robust performance, approved for sale in Europe through CE marking
- Enough materials to perform 3 sets of control tests (Influenza A, Influenza B and Negative)
- Uses the same test procedure as clinical specimens for quality control consistency and user convenience
- Room temperature shipping and storage
- Includes 3 additional individually packed strip tests (for controls)
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One strip device
- One desiccant
- 3 additional individually packed strip tests (for controls)
- Sample extraction tubes
- Sample extraction tube rack
- Sample extraction buffer (REF SB-R0187)
- Sterile swabs, each sealed in a plastic-paper pouch
- Positivia External Control Kit containing:
- One Influenza A Positive Control
- One Influenza B Positive Control
- One Influenza A/B Negative Control
- Three Extraction Tubes
- Instructions for Use