No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Influenza A/B Rapid Test (strip) CE
The OnSite Influenza A/B Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection and differentiation of influenza A virus, including H5N1 and H1N1, and influenza B virus in nasal/throat/nasopharyngeal swab or nasopharyngeal aspirate/wash specimens.
- Single test that reliably detects the most common types of influenza – type A and B virus, including H1N1 (swine flu) and H5N1 (bird flu)
- High quality CE marked and approved for sale in Europe
- Comfortable and durable with a small, soft swab tip that is ideal for use with children
- Initial patient care action can begin during patient’s visit as results are available within 10 minutes
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One strip device
- One desiccant
- Sample extraction tubes, each containing 0.3 mL of extraction buffer (REF SB-R0187)
- Sterile swabs, each sealed in a plastic-paper pouch
- One package insert (instruction for use)