- Unique test that utilizes glycoprotein G2 to differentiate between HSV-1. and HSV-2 that allows for an early start of treatment action.
- Immediate determination of either acute or chronic infection by detecting and differentiating IgG and IgM anti-HSV-2.
- High confidence as test is in agreement with market leading European ELISA: 95.3% IgG; 100% IgM.
- Flexible specimen types including serum, plasma, or whole blood which allows testing at any time without special specimen preparation.
- Small sample volume (10 µL) enables multiple testing on the same specimen without having to re-draw the patient.
- Initial treatment action can begin during patient’s visit as test results are available in 10 minutes.
- Easily transported, and can be stored for 24 months, 2-30oC.
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device
- One desiccant
- Capillary tubes (10 µL)
- Sample diluent (REF SB-R0213, 5 mL/bottle)
- Package insert (instruction for use)