No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HIV Ag/Ab 4th Gen. Rapid Test
The OnSite HIV Ag/Ab 4th Gen. Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection of antibodies (IgG, IgM, IgA) to anti-HIV-1 (including O) and 2 viruses and HIV-1 p24 antigen in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
- 4th Generation HIV test to detect p24 in addition to IgG and IgM for early detection
- Requires only 5 µL of specimen
- Use serum, plasma or whole blood
- Results available within 15 minutes to allow prompt action to be taken at the point of care
- Performance validated with BBI low titre panel and Chinese FDA HIV Ab panel
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device
- One desiccant
- Capillary tubes (20 μL)
- Sample diluent (REF SB-R0018, 5 mL/bottle)
- Package insert (instruction for use)