- Single test for identifying acute infection and protective immunity by detecting and differentiating IgG and IgM anti-HAV
- Indicates protective immunity by detecting HAV IgG titers ≥70 mIU/mL
- High confidence as it is traceable to the 2nd WHO International Standard for HAV, and IgM is in agreement with market leading ELISA test: Sensitivity: 94.8%; Specificity: 96.7%
- Flexible specimen types including serum, plasma, or whole blood which allows testing at any time without special specimen preparation
- Small sample volume (5 µL) enables multiple testing on the same specimen without having to re-draw the patient.
- Initial patient care action can begin during the patient’s visit as test results are available in 15 minutes.
- Easily transported, and can be stored for 24 months at 2-30oC
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device
- One desiccant
- 5 µL capillary tubes
- Sample diluent (REF SB-R0092, 5 mL/bottle)
- Package insert (instruction for use)