No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Halyard Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves, formerly manufactured by Kimberly Clark, are designed to provide maximum coverage and protection for your hands and wrists. Halyard gloves are a worry-free choice. These medical exam gloves are safe to use when fluid exposure is moderate to high. It’s the proven choice for healthcare workers needing protection from bacteria, blood-borne viruses and hazardous chemicals. Nitrile Gloves have a beaded cuff design to increase coverage and further reduce the risk of being exposed to contaminants.
Textured at the fingertips for greater dexterity and tactile sensitivity, these medical gloves offer an enhanced grip on wet surfaces. The distinctive purple color affords quick and easy identification from vinyl or latex gloves. Safety is important to Halyard and the latex-free and powder-free gloves protect the patient from a latex allergy or potential powder irritation. Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves also meet the government safety requirements for use with chemotherapy.
Halyard offers other Nitrile glove options, including Purple Nitrile Sterile, Purple Nitrile-Xtra, and Lavender Nitrile Gloves. Vitality Medical carries other brands of Nitrile Gloves, Latex and Vinyl Gloves, as well as and Glove Dispensers.
Features and Benefits:
- Comfortable Fit
- Protects Both Hands and Writs
- Protects Against Harmful Chemicals and Waste
- Protects Against Moderate to High Fluid Exposure
- Meets the U.S. Government Safety Requirements
- Textured Fingertips for Added Dexterity
- Purple Color to Differentiate From Latex and Other Medical Gloves
- Manufacturer: Halyard (Formerly Kimberly Clark)
- Product Numbers: 55081, 55082, 55083, 55084 (Formerly KC500)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Quantity: 100 Gloves, 90 Gloves (X-Large)
- Color: Purple
- Material: Nitrile
- Cuff Style: Beaded Cuff
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.14 mm (5.5 mil)
- Brand: Sterling
- UNSPSC Code: 42132203
- HCPCS Code: A4927
- NFPA Certification: 1999-2013
- Download Product Information
Gauge Thickness Measurements:
- Middle Finger: 5.9 Inch
- Palm: 4.7 Inch
- Cuff: 3.5 Inch
- Average Length: 9.5 Inch and 12 Inch for X-Large