Halyard Health ULTRA Surgical Gowns Non-Reinforced
Halyard Health ULTRA Non-Reinforced Surgical Gowns are designed to provide the right balance of comfort and protection for the widest range of procedures – all made with enhanced ULTRA SMS fabric. The Non-Reinforced ULTRA Surgical Gowns are for procedures with low to moderate fluid contact.
Halyard Health ULTRA Non-Reinforced Surgical Gowns provide Level 3 liquid barrier in zones A, B, and C. For surgical gowns, the critical zones are, at a minimum, the front area of the gown from chest to knees (area A) and the sleeves from the cuff to above the elbow (area B). The standard requires that the entire front of a surgical gown (Areas A, B, and C) provide a liquid barrier of at least Level 1. The back of the gown (area D) may be non-protective.
- Yellow Neck Binding Color: non-reinforced, for low to moderate fluid contact
- Fluid resistance: barrier protection to prevent blood strike-through and fluid contamination
- Flame resistance: meets NFPA industry standard for low ignition
- Lint and abrasion resistance: reduces the risk of lint contamination in the wound and related post-operative complications
- Designed for Low to Moderate fluid contact
- Meets AAMI 3 Liquid Barrier Standard
- Hook & Loop gown closure style
- Towel included
- Raglan Sleeves
- Sold by the gown and by the case
- Manufacturer: Halyard Health
- Available Sizes and Quantities:
- Small, 32 per case
- Large, 32 per case
- X-Large, 30 per case
- XX-Large, 28 per case
*Images shown are for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary.