No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The device acquires functions that including synchronous sampling of conventional 12-lead ECG data and 3-lead vector ECG data, various forms of analysis and diagnosis, report output and other functions. As an integrated ECG analysis system, the devic can reflect the movement of user’s heart timely and accurately. The device is applicable for ECG examination in medical and health institutions at all levels, providing accurate and reliable basis for diagnosis.
1. Compact and portable design for Recorder, support Wilson and Frank lead system, with lead-off indicator light.
2. Adopt real-time sampling, display and store mode, it has many functions, such as QRS wave analyzing in real-time, heart rate calculating and real-time printing, and provides multiple filter methods to avoid from baseline drift and interference.
3. Adopt advanced ECG analysis arithmetic, more perfect for the computer to seek points, and obtain reliable auto-recognizing sort of arrhythmia, which makes the analyzing report and conclusion more valuable.
4. ECG waveform is displayed using anti-aliasing technology clearly and intelligently, lead position can be adjusted, which solves the problem of overlapping waveform caused by baseline drift or high amplitude waveform.
5. High sampling frequency (1000Hz) ensures no distortion of ECG waveform. High resolution in display and printout guarantees the details of ECG waveform.
6. Provide dozens of sync and continuous display and print mode, including 6×2, 3×4, 3×4+2, etc. Auxiliary tool, such as superposed waveform analysis, electronic scale and editable terminology database, etc., brings much more convenient for diagnosis and clinical application.
7. Multiple analysis function, including: conventional 12-lead ECG, Frequency Cardiogram (FCG), High Frequency ECG, QT internal dispersion analysis, Heart Rate Variability (HRV) analysis, myocardium ischemia (STLE) analysis, Heart rate turbulence (HRT) analysis, Pacing ECG analysis, Vector Cardiogram (VCG), Time Vector Cardiogram (TVCG) and SAECG etc.
8. The “shortcut print” function can preview or print the whole analysis reports, and save them in PC with multimedia format (BMP, PNG, PDF or JPG format) according to factual need.
9. Support calling external procedures to obtain patient information of unknown origin, export HL7 aECG standard format ECG data, print electronic report and send notice to external procedure, convenience for systems docking with hospital HIS, PACS and others.