No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
With reference to the European Standard EN 285, the Bowie & Dick Helix Test is a mandatory test for steam sterilizers. This functionality test for steam sterilizers needs to be done at the beginning of the working day. After a successful pass of the Bowie & Dick Helix Test the steam sterilizer can be released for use. The Bowie & Dick Helix Test Set is dedicated for hollow loads in a bench top sterilizer class B. Compared to the BD Test Pack (porous loads) the Bowie & Dick Helix Test simulates a hollow instrument and generates a bigger challenge for the steam sterilizer and the steam sterilization process. The Helix strips are in complies with EN ISO 11140-1 (Type 2) as well EN 867.
The Bowie & Dick Helix Test has following advantages:
- Accurate and reproducible results
- Tested against the original Bowie‐Dick Pack by an independent micro‐biological laboratory
- Easy documentation of the self adhesive indicator strip
- Best interpretation of color change from yellow to black
- No waste like with Test Packs
- Ink is free of any toxic component
- Cost effective compared to Test Packs
- commercially priced
|Bowie & Dick Test Set for hollow and porous loads||Description||Qty|
|15.100.097||famo/100/BDH||Bowie & Dick Helix Test for repeated use 100 chemical indicators, laminated 1 PCD (Helix) teflon 1 cotton bag||100|
|15.100.098||famo/250/BDH||Bowie & Dick Helix Test for repeated use 250 chemical indicators, laminated 1 PCD (Helix), teflon 1 cotton bag||250|