The 3 ply disposable face mask is intended to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimise the incidence of cross infection of airborne infective bacterial agents generated from the respiratory tract, suitable for use in medical, dental, food preparation and other clean or sensitive environments.
Features of the 3 ply disposable face mask
• An adjustable soft aluminium nose bar allows for ease of moulding onto nose and optimum fit
• 100% Latex free ear band loop prevents irritation and eliminates pressure on the ear
• Hypoallergenic due to the polypropylene synthetic material preventing allergies
• Glass fibre free
• Automatic ultrasonic bonding adds to the cleanliness of the mask
• Lightweight and comfortable to use in humid environments
• A 3 pleat triple layer construction provides stronger support to the mask.
Compliance & Conformity
This mask is a manufactured to EN ISO 13485:2016 requirements and is subject to yearly surveillance.
Style: Blue colour, triple layer (3 Ply) disposable, ear loop type, adjustable dust mask
Bacterial filtering efficiency: 95%
Materials: Spun bonded polypropylene non-woven fabric with filter in between
Outer Coverstock – 20 gsm
Middle Filter Medium – White 25gsm
Inner Coverstock – 25gsm
Loops – Elasticated, polypropylene covered
These masks do not supply oxygen. DO NOT use in oxygen deficient atmospheres (e.g. tanks or other poorly ventilated areas).
The lifetime of the mask depends on many factors including the work rate, the airflow and the concentration of the contaminant in the atmosphere.
Masks should be discarded and replaced with a new one if:
• The mask is removed while in a contaminated area.
• Excessive clogging of the mask causes breathing difficulty or discomfort.
• The mask becomes damaged.
• The unused masks are not in their protective packaging (once open they are activated).
Do not use these respirators or enter in an area where:
• The Oxygen concentration is not known or is less than 19%.
• Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are known to be immediately dangerous to life or health.
• Particulate concentrations exceed levels fixed by the applicable health and safety regulations.
• The requirement for leak tightness is unlikely to be achieved if worn against a beard or facial stubble.
• Do not use in explosive atmospheres.
• Not to be used for firefighting.
When transporting this product, retain in its original packaging and keep away from mechanical and chemical hazards.
None of the materials or processes used in the manufacture of these products are known to be harmful to the wearer. The manufacturer has examined under the system for ensuring quality of production by means of monitoring and inspection.
These disposable half masks are designed to accommodate the basic safety requirements and standards for Personal Protective Equipment.
The information contained herein is intended to assist the wearer in the selection of personal protective equipment.
Actual conditions of use cannot be directly simulated in a test environment therefore it is the responsibility of the user and not the manufacturer or supplier to determine the disposable half mask suitability for the intended use.
Packaging, Storage & Obsolescence
Packed as 50 masks in a box and 50 boxes in a carton for shipping.
Keep unused masks in their closed box and store in a dry non contaminated area between -15 degrees and 40 degrees Celsius and away from high frequency equipment.
How to put on a 3 ply disposable face mask
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
2. Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
3. The blue colored side of the mask will be the front and will face away from you. The white side touches your face.
4. Place mask ear loops around each ear.
5. Mold the alumium nose bridge to the shape of your nose.
6. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove a face mask
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loop.
2. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask away from your face
3. Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.