Rescue Life 9 provides complete monitoring of parameters such as 12-lead ECG, HR, SpO2, NIBP, temperature and EtCO2. Synchronised cardioversion and external pacemaker in fixed or on-demand mode.
– IPX4 allows operation in adverse weather conditions.
– High performance battery provides up to 5 hours of continuous monitoring.
– 8.4″ display
– ECG analysis
– Recorded ECG data and events can be transmitted and managed on a PC using free downloadable software.
Portable AED which can be equipped at home in public places or in the hospitals. It’s easy and convenient to use when give first-aid to patient.
- Semi-automatic operation
- Impedance compensation
- Adult/Paediatric Mode Switch
- Automatic power-up on opening of the lid
- 2010 AHA guidelines
AED Cuhd1 standard package 3 lead ECG ;external paddles ; printer ; carry case
two energy sequence including adult moode and pediatric mode
Biphasic Truncated Exponential
Maximum energy up to 200J
Storaged data transmission by infrared adapter
Human body resistance measurement
Particle and Water Ingress:IP55
The battery pack is an essential cog in the defibrillator machine. Without an adequate power supply, a defibrillator is unable to provide life saving treatment after a person has suffered a cardiac arrest, so it is essential to ensure that your battery is always working.
- Non-rechargeable battery
- Lithium manganese dioxide battery LiMnO2 12V, 4.2Ah
- Battery type: At least 200 shocks or 4 hours of operation
Defibrillator with ECG Monitor, compact, durable, light weighted defibrillator which integrated monitoring, manual defibrillation, AED and pacer(option).
It is a professional biphasic defibrillator-monitor suitable for hospitals and clinics.
User-friendly PAD (public access defibrillator) fully automatic version
No need to press the shock button to deliver the shock!
User-friendly Public Access Defibrillator (PAD) reliable for any lay rescuer (even without minimal training) ready to save the life of victims stricken with sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
Designed to help save lives in any public circumstances and optimized for a rapid delivery of defibrillation therapy, anytime and anywhere and before EMS team arriving.
The i-PAD CU-SP1 is an automated external defibrillator (also known as an AED or PAD). The i-PAD CU-SP1 is designed for minimally trained individuals. It provides simple and direct voice prompts and instructions for straightforward rescue operation. It is lightweight and battery powered for maximum portability.
- Easy and Simple Operation
- Efficient and effective e-cube Biphasic technology (BTE type)
- Lightweight and compact
- Pre-connected pads (one pair of pads for adults and chilidren)
- Easy communication with CU-EX1 software using IrDA or SD card (multi-event recording) –OPTIONAL
- Pads usage indication (Check and indicate the expiring date)
- Adjust volume automatically depending on the circumstances.
- Perfect for public facilities
1x iPAD CU-SP2
1x battery docking station incl. power supply
1x protective and accessory bag
1x defi electrodes
- AED Disposable Pads for use with the CU-ER range.
- 2 Per set
- Size: Pediatric
All defibrillator electrode pads are designed to be one-use only. Therefore, having an extra pair to hand could make all the difference in the important minutes following a cardiac arrest.
- Adult pads ( for patients weighing over 25kg)
- Single-patient use